Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Chizz has left London to go the States for a long weekend with his college buddies. Given his penchant for being nearby when some drama unfolds (see Degree of Difficulty post), I thought it only fair to the rest of the traveling public this weekend to let you know his general itinerary, Gatwick-Dallas-Santa Fe. His return day you ask? How about Monday? The date?
SEPTEMBER 11, 2006 - the five year anniversary of the World Trade Center. Sigh. Say a little prayer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the alert - I think we'll stay put...and say that prayer or two...

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot - because of your public announcement, Auntie C refused to allow me out of the house for fear of a highly targeted attack on family and friends. At least I caught up on my sleep...

Wendy said...

Sorry funsucker. Better safe than sorry, though!

Anonymous said...

I want to know if he made it anywhere near his 8AM arrival time. He informed us a breakfast at Waffle House (yes I did enjoy my triple hash browns "scattered all the way", thank you very much) that The Weather Channel was stating O'Hare had two hour delays. AA however gave him a more rosy picture. So when did he actually get in? Oh, and ask him if there is any difference in Heathrow and Gatwick... Kind of reminds me of when the Japanese Consolute called.

Wendy said...

Actually I think his flight got in somewhere around 9:00 am. They held his flight in Chicago, it took off 2 hours late but they made up some time in route. I know there was some confusion between Gatwick and Heathrow outbound, I will have to ask him if there was any concern on the way back. Oh yeah and thanks to the stupid, stupid, weather he didn't have time to stop in duty free. Strange though - he did have time to stop in the bar before the flight. Hmmmmm