Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Take That, Wendy!

Okay, car in shop. Preliminary estimate in. I am not worried, it was just a deer - not a moose. How bad can it be? Oh bad. $6500 bad. The insurance company estimate and the body shop estimate were off by a few hundred dollars, but abra-cadabra! That difference is going poof! And Wendy & Chizz are only responsible for the deductible. As I have said many, many, many times before (but for many, many, many other reasons) - "Thank God for insurance!" Because of the holiday, my baby will not be home for Thanksgiving. In the meantime I have to make due with the rental "car". I use the word cautiously because it is pretty awful. When was the last time you saw roll up windows in a car? I didn't even know you could get roll up windows still!! I am thankful I wasn't in this car when the deer hit me. I am fairly certain this car would have disintegrated.

For those of you keeping score, Wendy - 1, Deer 1.

No comments: