Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Think 'Someone' Is Trying To Kill Me

Okay, I don't want to go all Mohamed Al-Fayed on you but I think I have serious reason to be concerned. Remember Mohamed? He is the owner of Harrods Department store and his son was killed in the same car crash as Princess Diana. The son is generally spoken of as an afterthought if at all in most articles or stories on the subject. Mr. Al-Fayed's grief has kept this car crash in the news for almost 10 years, his insistence that this was not an accident has finally culminated in an inquest that started last month in London. Mr. Al-Fayed's current theory is that Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth, ordered Diana killed for any number of reasons. It is quite sad actually and I do feel sorry for him, but it is costing UK taxpayers (us!) loads. But like Mohamed, I suspect the Royal Family might be up to no good. Let me tell you my story.

I was meeting my friend today at the Underground station near my house, about a 3 city-block walk. I got to the intersection on Abbey Road and was waiting for the light to turn. Street crossing in London is an extreme sport, you need to keep your wits about you. So I was trying to concentrate on crossing the street, when I was just about to step into the crosswalk a police motorcycle comes screaming up to crosswalk - just barely missing me. He motions me back on the sidewalk, and starts directing traffic to go through the light and not stop even at the red. I was trying to figure out what was going on, when I saw the motorcade. Several motorcycle police officers, a truck and 3 sedans. In one of the sedans (it was either a Jaguar or a Bentley), Camilla and Prince Charles!! They drove so close and slow enough that I had a good view of his bald spot.

Now you may remember that last year when I went to Wellington Arch, Prince Charles' motorcade tried to run me over there as well. Coincidence? I think not. Somehow though I don't think there will be an official inquest. But if something happens to me, you all know where to look!!

No comments: