Saturday, June 02, 2007

Amuse Yourselves

I am under the weather. It never fails - have a suitcase full of things to do, husband out of town, 8th grade graduation coming up, choir concert - and I get sick. Cold/virus thing - my head and throat hurt, I am deaf in my right ear and my chest feels like an anvil is resting on it. I was laying in bed feeling sorry for myself so I decided I needed to hear some upbeat music so I searched for show tunes on YouTube. I was listening to some Kristin Chenowith to cheer myself up (I am nice to myself that way) and this clip came up. I love it, I love it, I loooooovvvve it. I decided to share it with you and when I am feeling better I will blog about some of the things I have done lately.





P.S. This is not about "my" latte boy, his name is Aleksy and he very often does not get my order right.

No comments: