Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nooooooooo! Say it Ain't So, Joe!!!!!!!

For the past few months, I have been missing something at my Trader Joe's store. I have checked for it over and over again, and it hasn't been in the freezer section. For a few weeks the sign was still there, so I thought perhaps there was a run on this product and eventually it would be back. But then, the sign disappeared. It wasn't there any more and I started to lose hope that the product would be restocked. So today I asked about it. (I hadn't asked before because until I got an answer one way or another, I could still pretend that the inevitable might not happen.) It was not good news. Trader Joe's will not be restocking the Cranberry Oatmeal frozen cookie dough. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I loved the Cranberry Oatmeal cookie dough. Every store has chocolate chip dough or sugar cookie dough. Those flavors are common and pedestrian. But only Trader Joe's had cranberry oatmeal. Every adult that I made those cookies for, loved them. They were easy, just pop them out of the freezer onto a cookie sheet and 12-15 minutes later - viola! Yummy cookies.

So I emailed Trader Joe's and asked them nicely (I said please) to bring back the cookie dough. If not permanently, just until I can corner the market on the cookies and stock my freezer. You can email them too, here. Please. I asked nicely.

No comments: